- Please do not eat and drink, run, play, make excessive noise inside the Exhibition Hall.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the Exhibition Hall.
- Damaging exhibits are not allowed.
- Please do not touch any showcases in the Exhibition Hall.
- No flash photography is permitted.
- Video recording is not permitted.
- No pets allowed.
- Crowd control would be adopted if it is necessary.
Notes for Group Visiting
- Group visiting should submit a reservation form before visiting the Exhibition Hall.
- The reservation must be submitted at least five working days before visiting.
- The reservation form should be stamped or signed by the person in charge of school or organization.
- A group guiding tour including at least 10 people and below 25 people could be regarded as a group.
- After receiving the reservation form, our staff will contact the group and confirm the reservation information.
- The visiting date and time would be arranged on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The group which makes an appointment could enjoy free guided tour.
- The official registration documents of the organization would be required to show if it is necessary.
- The visiting will be canceled in case: i. Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is issued. ii.Rainstorm Signal is issued.
- The Exhibition Hall retains the authority to refuse group which does not have reservation to enter Exhibition Hall.
- Opening Hours: 9:30-17:30. Closed on Tuesdays and Statutory Holidays.
- The above information or rules changes without notes in advance. The Exhibition Hall reserves the right for final explanation.